Terms and conditions
Please review the Coded Nation terms and conditions outlined below. Also note that your use of our site and purchase of our products constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms.
All sales are final as of immediate moment of purchase.
Unless stated otherwise, all of our products are made to order. Due to the nature of our production, all sales are final as of the immediate moment of purchase.
We do not offer refunds, trades or credit for any purchase unless the customer can provide proof of a defect that is the fault of Coded Nation.
See details of this process below:
In the case of defective merchandise or an error in the order on the part of Coded Nation clients must follow the instructions below:
Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org get in contact with The written request to return the item(s) must be sent within 3 days from the date of receiving their order. The request must include the Item Code Number(s) of the item(s) to be returned and reasons for returning the order – as detailed as possible.
· Coded Nation reserves the right to request photographic support for returns regarding defective merchandise before authorising the return and the eventual charges for the shipment and import fees.
· Coded Nation reserves the right to refuse unauthorised returns.
· Coded Nation will NOT accept any items that have been worn, washed or altered for any reason.
· Coded Nation reserves the right to inspect returned merchandise and assess re-stocking fees depending on the state of the returned merchandise.
Once the written request is received, Coded Nation will send a written confirmation to the client including the return authorisation number. Clients must write this return authorisation number externally on the box.
· The returned item(s) must be in the same condition in which it was originally sent and packaged in an orderly fashion.
· The return of the unused item(s) must reach Coded Nation within 5 days of the written confirmation from email@example.com
· All the returns should be authorised before requesting a return and sent tracked. If the product is deemed defective, the cost of returning an item will be covered by Coded Nation.
Please refer to specific shipping information located on each product description.
Note: Anomalous pigmentation may occur due to some of the dying methods we use – as clearly stated on each applicable product description. These anomalies do not constitute as defects, faults or anything else that might warrant a return.
Customers bear the risks of damage and loss once products and orders have been dispatched by Coded Nation
As of the immediate moment of acceptance of shipment by a common carrier, Coded Nationabsolves itself of all and any responsibility for loss or damage of your order thenceforth. Responsibility and title of the product is passed onto the customer with immediate effect.
Coded Nation shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
If any provision of these general terms and conditions of sale is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, all other provisions of these general terms and conditions of sale remain fully applicable to anyone using this site or purchasing Coded Nationproducts. These terms and conditions will be referred to and enforced to the full extent of the law.